Tuesday, May 3, 2011

IT'S COMING!!!!!!

Well, the time has flown by and the trip will soon be underway. My mind has been focused on China for weeks and now I will finally be able to put it to rest! Reminder: If you want to share this link with anyone who might be interested, please do so (I have been sending the link like crazy). As a side note, when in China, this will be my lifeline (along with my Wartburg email). I do have Skype, but I won't be on often. Soooooo, just comment here or shoot me a line - Facebook is a no go. That's it for now. The next post will probably be from the other side of the world. See everyone around graduation!!!

P.S. I posted some of the itinerary below for a heads up :)

Wednesday, May 6 - Pack Day
Thursday, May  5 - Fly day (14+ hour flight from Chicago to Shanghai)
Friday , May 6 - Bus to Hangzhou, China, Check in at Xiangyuan Hotel/Get settled
Saturday, May 7 - Campus Tour, Homestay
Sunday, May 8 - Homestay
Monday, May 9 - Language Course, Table Tennis, Silk Market
Tuesday, May 10 - Chinese Philosophical Traditions Course, Sightseeing @ West Lake/Hefang Historical St.
Wednesday, May 11 - Language Course, Traditional Music Course, Foot Massage/Free Activities
Thursday, May 12 - Trip to Wuzhen

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got censored. :(

    http://www.greatfirewall.biz/www.blogspot.com
    http://savetheinternet.com

    ReplyDelete